DAY ONE in Valencia
A new day and a brand new port for me. A few thoughts about today
– shuttle in to market this Saturday morning, in old down
– get on wifi to check email and post blogs
– check out the amazing science museum that we can see right out our balcony
– find a beach, sandy and lovely for early this afternoon swim in the Med. It sounds like another hot sunny day, maybe 22 degrees today says the Captain
– White Night tonight on deck for dining and dancing with entertainment
– we stay in port overnight
– may purchase hop on bus ticket for 24 hours to ride around and see the city sights from the top of a bus 🙂
I don’t know much about this city, so am open to what we find..
Ancient winding streets. Roman and Arabic history. Gothic, Baroque and Romanesque architecture. Silk Exchange building. IMAX cinema / planetarium, oceanographic park. Paella is the regional cuisine ….