Good day and I hope you have a fabulous EPIC 2020!
I have been doing lots of personal travel over the past decade and I thought I would share with you a brief summary from the past ten years or so of travel experiences. (see below)
Going into 2020 I have some travel plans and likely will narrow the planning to one international trip. It will again be family focussed and of course, friends and travel buddies always welcome to join us. (see below for the trip for 2020!).
PLANS for 2020 and beyond:
– Travel with family, friends, Womens Travel Club Meetup buddies.
– Write more, blog more.
– Present at Reimagining Retirement Workshop for Women 7 March 2020, Victoria BC.
– Professional development to continue. (reading, attending seminars and on-line training, podcasts, consultation with experts)
– I am retired from government work and (again) working full-time in a career I love. In addition, I am a home-based certified travel agent with DeparturesTravel in Victoria BC.
2020 TRAVEL: New York City to London, UK departing end July 2020 and cruise on Queen Mary 2 with Cunard. Ports of call include Halifax NS, Nfld, overnight in Iceland, few stops in Scotland and ending in London. Several of my “must see” destinations (Newfoundland, Iceland and Scotland) are featured and some of my favourite international cities (NYC and London, Halifax) are also on the itinerary. I love this beautiful ocean liner and looking forward to my return to CUNARD sailing. This will be my 5th cruise with Cunard, second time on the QM2!! Join me? https://www.cunard.com/en-us/find-a-cruise/M024/M024
RCAP of past DECADE
– Ten years ago I became a Travel Agent and began the Women’s Travel Club Meetup (WTC) group (today we celebrate 850 members & 2 assistant co-ordinators, Gail and Janie) Thank you!
– Ten years ago I began my travel blog; http://www.PamelaTravelBlog.com to share my travel activities
Land tours and Cruises:
– Week stays in Barcelona, New York City, London, Rome, Nice, Honolulu (Waikiki)
– Local Living in Italy with GAdventures, and several stays in hotels, time share in south Italy
– month in villa in south of France (no tour) with car rental and fun with family and friends
– India with 17 women from the WTC covering North for two weeks and south India with National Geographic GAdventures tour and almost a week of relaxing in between in Kerala
– India the following year back to desert experience Jaisalmer, Delhi and Jaipur (private tour)
-River barge in Burgundy France with GAdventures out of Dijon (visit to Geneva Switzerland)
– 9 Oceania cruises including several to the Med, 3 weeks Amazon cruise, 2 transatlantic cruises, Caribbean and east coast cruise out of NYC (my favorite ship in their fleet is Riviera)
– 4 Cunard cruises including Greece, two transatlantic, Baltic for 2 weeks
– cruised with Princess (Caribbean and Pacific Coastal), NCL (Hawaii), Carnival (Hawaii), Holland America (Hawaii, Alaska x 2, Pacific Coastal), Royal Caribbean (Europe, the Med)
– 5 Azamara cruises (North of Europe in May June 2019, 4 in the Med – Greece, Italy, France)
– River cruise with Scenic ending in beautiful Paris.
Top ten travel experiences of past ten years: India / Amazon / Italy / France / England / New York / Greece / Alaska / Hawaii / river cruise to Paris.
What did I learn? Magic happens: Sometimes the magic appears when and where I least expected it. Suspend my beliefs and thoughts and be open to see what is showing up. EVERY day, every interaction MATTERS / Smile, be photogenic always / We are all the very same, the human experience is global.
Your “travelling” consultant,
Mobile (250) 857-5518