(this is what I tell myself to do: )
- VISION: Dream big, set goals and take steps every day in the direction of your dreams. Plan your success and when off course, re-focus and get back on track. Make your dreams visual and exciting. See, feel, hear, taste and touch your dreams, as if you are already living that life. Strong emotion is included in your vision in order for it to be powerful. Look at where you are going every day. Don’t quit.
- CONSCIOUSNESS: meditation, listen to inspiration, gratitude practice, journal, blog, read. Be present to your life. Eat and do routine tasks in a mindful way. Notice your world.
- GROWTH: Be inspired, hang out with people who are doing what you admire, read books, attend seminars and workshops, invest in personal development, try something new.
- MAKE DECISIONS: I read this recently, if it is not “HELL YES!” then it is “NO”: Make decisions and stick with it. Don’t quit. Don’t worry about what other people think.
- BE HEALTHY: Commit to consuming healthy products and foods, drink more water, take supplements that work (ask me if you are curious about recommendations). Eat veggies, lots of them and lean proteins. Check out what is current in science. Stay away from sugars, starches and unhealthy fats as much as possible. Exercise daily, including walking, take the stairs. Eat less food, drink more water (it is worth repeating!).
- ATTITUDE: Practice happiness, gratitude, kindness, smiling, generosity, forgiveness and self love every day, everywhere and with everyone! Explore and find your inner gifts and let go of old negative messages you carry around. Develop a spiritual practice and feel as one with all humanity. Develop a strong positive self image and see how the world changes in your eyes.
- FAMILY and FRIENDS: If you had 30 days to live, who would you spend it with? Make them a priority. Honor and show up for special events. Be the one who brings people together. Enjoy.
- TRAVEL: See the world. Walk where people have changed the world before you. Learn about other cultures, without judgment. See the beauty of other people and places. Learn other languages. Be a global citizen. Join me with “WomenHoldingHandsAroundTheWorld”. Check out my website: www.PamelaMacDonald.cruiseshipcenters.com
- SPIRITUAL PRACTICE: Believe and have faith. Thoughts become things. Meditation and Mindfulness practice works.
- TIME: No one has more time than you do, every day. How do you spend it? Select wise time management strategies to get it all done. Get up earlier in the morning and spend time on personal development. I read it takes 10,000 hours to develop a skill, truly. What are you investing your time doing? Practice positivity and kindness every day …. just one degree of change every day …. imagine after a year! “If you keep doing what you have always done, you will keep getting what you have always got.”