My EVERYDAY blog
Welcome and good morning. How do I do it? Here are a few simple reminders for me and duplicate-able steps for anyone.
- My future has nothing to do with my past: and every thing to do with what I do today.
- My self talk is the most important voice in my day.
- I take a step. I take a small step, ever onward, toward my climb to success.
- My attitude is my sail and determines my destination, as well as my journey.
- I face the opportunities and see the progress.
- I forgive all and offer generosity. I smile. I practice gratitude, optimism and positivity.
- I look for mentors who have what I am looking to achieve. I follow what they say and do.
- I dream big; I dream often. I live my dream.
- I meditate, journal, read and listen. I connect to others and listen to their story.
- I matter and make a significant contribution to as many lives as I touch in a day.